Monday, September 01, 2008
- Name: Margaret
- Location: Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
My name is Margaret, but people that knew me before 1988 usually call me Meg. I grew up in The People's Republic of Cambridge and I live next door in Somerville. (Which is much cooler than Cambridge these days despite a conspicuous lack of public green-space). I graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in 1992, and to this day I have mixed feelings about that. I I'm married to a fabulously handsome and kind man and I have 2 really neat kids. We also have 2 cats and a house with lots of windows and a huge yard for Somerville. I consider myself the luckiest person in the world most of the time. I have a lot of love and stability in my life. It may be unearned, but it is reciprocated and appreciated.
Things I like to Read
- My friend Kimberly's blog: Madeleine, et al.
- Blogging Baby
- Jennifer Weiner's Blog
- salon.com (of course)
- Universal Hub, the best of Boston Blogs
- The Next Generation is Much Better Looking than Us...
- Thousand Mile Stone
- Oh EVIL shoes! Thou hath seduced me
- Take Out Night: DENIED!
- Where's the Boobs? My take on the 2008 Olympics
- No Sense at all
- Farewell sick-y cat
- Have I strayed this far from my roots??
- Facing Fears
- Wall *E