Wednesday, April 16, 2008
- Name: Margaret
- Location: Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
My name is Margaret, but people that knew me before 1988 usually call me Meg. I grew up in The People's Republic of Cambridge and I live next door in Somerville. (Which is much cooler than Cambridge these days despite a conspicuous lack of public green-space). I graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in 1992, and to this day I have mixed feelings about that. I I'm married to a fabulously handsome and kind man and I have 2 really neat kids. We also have 2 cats and a house with lots of windows and a huge yard for Somerville. I consider myself the luckiest person in the world most of the time. I have a lot of love and stability in my life. It may be unearned, but it is reciprocated and appreciated.
Things I like to Read
- My friend Kimberly's blog: Madeleine, et al.
- Blogging Baby
- Jennifer Weiner's Blog
- salon.com (of course)
- Universal Hub, the best of Boston Blogs
- Birthday Girl
- A New ER
- Last Week: Lemonheads
- Looking for Perfection. Finding Functionality: The...
- Been thinking a lot about food lately
- Sugar Season
- The Flower Show
- What's that following me around? It's a GIGANTIC b...
- This is SO not what I predicted
- Eating Again